To help you find the best 10gb Network Card, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top 10gb Network Card. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
|1||10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|2||HINYSENO Dual Port 10GbE RJ-45 PCI-Express x 8 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter Dual Port Network Interface Controller Card for X540 Chipset||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||HP - 614203-B21 - NC552SFP - 10Gb 2-port PCI Express x8 Ethernet Server Adapter||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|5||ALFA 5-Speed 10GbE PCIe Network Adapter Card Based on Aquantia™ AQC107 chipset||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|6||ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Synology 10Gb Ethernet and M.2 Adapter Card E10M20-T1||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|9||10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|10||10Gb PCI-E Network Card NIC Compatible for Intel X520-DA1(Intel E10G42BTDA)||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for 10gb Network Card
We’ve scanned 58339 reviews for you. If you are looking for the than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- 10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chip, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express X8, Support...
- HINYSENO Dual Port 10GbE RJ-45 PCI-Express x 8 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter Dual Port Network Interface...
- HP | 614203-B21 | NC552SFP | 10Gb 2-port PCI Express x8 Ethernet Server Adapter
- 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Dual Copper RJ45 Port, with Intel X540-BT2 Controller, PCI Express Ethernet...
- ALFA 5-Speed 10GbE PCIe Network Adapter Card Based on Aquantia™ AQC107 chipset, APCIE-10GA
- ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port
- Synology 10Gb Ethernet and M.2 Adapter Card E10M20-T1, RJ-45; 1 Port
- TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card -PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7...
- 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chipset, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express Ethernet LAN...
- 10Gb PCI-E Network Card NIC Compatible for Intel X520-DA1, Single SFP+ Port, with Intel 82599EN Controller...
1. 10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC
- Controller(s): Base on Broadcom BCM57810S Controller, which supports Single Root I/O virtualization and improve servers stability.
- Support OS：Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux, Centos/RHEL 6/7/8, Ubuntu 16/18/19/20, Debian 9/10/11, FreeBSD 10/11/12, Vmware ESX/Esxi 6/7, SLSE 11/12,etc.
- SFP+ PCI-E NIC: 10Gb Dual SFP+ Ports, apply to 10G SFP+ module/ DAC /AOC.
- Easy to install：Coming with a driver CD to install OS.
- After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
2. HINYSENO Dual Port 10GbE RJ-45 PCI-Express x 8 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter Dual Port Network Interface Controller Card for X540 Chipset
- Ethernet Controlle: for Intel Ethernet Controller X540
- PCI Express v2.1,5.0 GT/s, x8 lanes
- Features Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.
- Support Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / R2 / Server 2012 / R2, Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.
3. HP - 614203-B21 - NC552SFP - 10Gb 2-port PCI Express x8 Ethernet Server Adapter
- GREAT BANDWIDTH – 10 Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth is ideal for high-performance computing, database clusters, iSCSI storage, storage backups, grid systems, virtualization, server and I/O consolidation, fabric consolidation, and more.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – The 20,000 Mbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate full duplex) delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks for the next generation data center.
- PCI EXPRESS INTERFACE – The NC552SFP is designed with an eight lane (x8) PCI Express bus based on the PCIe v2.
- TCP STATELESS OFFLOADING – For overall improved system response, the NC552SFP adapter supports standard TCP/IP offloading techniques.
- OPTIMIZED FOR VIRTUALIZATION – I/O Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
4. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card
- Equipped with original Intel X540-BT2 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10*/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-6A and up to 100m((Category-6 up to 55 m) for meeting the demands of data center environments.
- Driver CD is included natively.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X540-10G-2T (compare to Intel X540-T2) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1.
5. ALFA 5-Speed 10GbE PCIe Network Adapter Card Based on Aquantia™ AQC107 chipset
- Aquantia AQtion AQC107 chipset
- PCI Express 3.0 ×4 host interface
- 1× RJ-45 with link and activity LEDs
- Low profile form factor (regular and low profile brackets in bundle)
- Large heatsink for efficient, passive cooling
6. ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Full compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.
- Windows and Linux support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.
- RJ45 port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network Cables
- Prioritize your data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience.
7. Synology 10Gb Ethernet and M.2 Adapter Card E10M20-T1
- M.2 SSD & 10GbE combo adapter card for performance acceleration
- Achieve Multi-Gig Ethernet transmission speeds of up to 10 Gbps
- Accelerate random I/O performance with the dual M.2 2280/22110 NVMe SSD slots
- Dedicated cache slots, free up primary drive bays for data storage
- Compatible models – please check Synology website
8. TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming.
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases.
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 11/10/8.
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
9. 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card
- Equipped with original Broadcom BCM57810S controller chip which make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008, Server 2008R2, and HPC Server 2008, 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
- Dual SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments.
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from Broadcom website.
- What You Get: 10Gtek BCM57810S-DA2 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1.
10. 10Gb PCI-E Network Card NIC Compatible for Intel X520-DA1(Intel E10G42BTDA)
- Ultra Fast Speed— Dual 10G SFP+ ports let you connect to 10Gb/s SFP+ transceiver module/DAC/AOC and upgrade your ethernet speed to 10Gb/s.
- Stable Performance— Equipped with the original Intel 82599EN controller which supports I/O virtualization and effectively prevents packet loss, makes the servers more stable.
- Comprehensive System Support— Fully compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/ 8/ Visa, Linux, VMware ESX, to meet your diverse operating system needs in datacenter or home use.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets— Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both standard and mini size computer case/server.
- Industry Leading Support— 3-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
What are the main points to consider when buying a 10gb Network Card?
When buying a 10gb Network Card online, there are many things you should consider before making your purchase. If you aren't well informed about the product, it can be difficult to make an informed decision on which products to buy and which ones to avoid. As a consumer, it is important that you know what questions to ask yourself when looking for the right 10gb Network Card.
The price of a product is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a product. If you are looking for a cheap product, then you should look for the best deals online. You can find great deals on product at places like Amazon.com and eBay.com. However, if you are looking for a more expensive product, then you should consider buying it from a store that specializes in selling product.
When buying a product, the brand of the product is also an important factor to consider. If you are looking for a well-known brand, then you should buy it from a store that specializes in selling product. However, if you are looking for a cheaper brand, then you should consider buying it from a store that specializes in selling product.
When you buy a product, you should also consider the warranty of the product. The longer the warranty, the better. If you are looking for a cheaper product, then you should consider buying a product that has a shorter warranty.
Another important factor to consider when buying a product is the customer reviews of the product. The best way to know if the product is good or not is by reading the reviews of the product. You can also ask your friends and family members about the product that you are planning to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Most of the companies that sell products online have a section for Frequently Asked Questions. The FAQs section is where you can find answers to your questions about the product. If you are looking for a product that will give you all the answers to your questions, then this is the section for you.
There are a lot of things that you need to consider when buying a product online. The factors mentioned above are just some of the most important ones. Make sure you do your research and that you look at the reviews of other people who have bought the product before.