Are you looking for Best Antec Gaming Case? Our experts found 56560 number of feedback online for "Antec Gaming Case" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Antec Gaming Case. On selected products for the Antec Gaming Case you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Antec NX Series NX210||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Antec NX Series NX800||9||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Antec DF700 Flux, Mid Tower Computer Case||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Antec Performance Series P120 Crystal E-ATX Mid-Tower Case||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Antec P10 FLUX, F-LUX Platform||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Antec Torque Black/Red Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case/Winner of iF Design Award 2019||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Antec NX400 NX Series||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Antec Gaming Series Three Hundred Two Mid-Tower PC/Gaming Computer Case with 9 Tool-Less Drive Bays||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Antec System Cabinet Cases 0-761345-94480-9||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Antec NX410 ATX Mid-Tower Case||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
56560 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the . Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Antec NX Series NX210, Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case, Tempered Glass Front & Side Panels, 4 x 120 mm ARGB...
- Antec NX Series NX800, Mid Tower E-ATX Gaming Case, Tempered Glass Side Panel, 360 & 280 mm Radiators...
- Antec DF700 Flux, Mid Tower Computer Case, ATX Gaming Case, USB3.0 x 2, 360 mm Radiator Support, 3 x 120...
- Antec Performance Series P120 Crystal E-ATX Mid-Tower Case, Tempered Glass Front & Side Panels White Led...
- Antec P10 FLUX, F-LUX Platform, 5 x 120mm Fans Included, Reversible & Swing-Open Front Panel, Air-Concentrating...
- Antec Torque Black/Red Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case/Winner of iF Design Award 2019
- Antec NX400 NX Series, Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case, Tempered Glass Side Panel, LED Strip Front Panel, 360...
- Antec Gaming Series Three Hundred Two Mid-Tower PC/Gaming Computer Case with 9 Tool-Less Drive Bays, 2...
- Antec System Cabinet Cases 0-761345-94480-9, Matte Black
- Antec NX410 ATX Mid-Tower Case, Tempered Glass Side Panel, Full Side View, Pre-Installed 2 x 140mm in...
1. Antec NX Series NX210
- M/B Type: ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
- Front access & Controls: power, reset, LED control Button, mic/Audio, USB2. 0 x 2, USB3. 0 x 1
- Side panel: tempered glass
- Internal: 1x 3. 5″, 3x 2. 5″
- Material: SPCC+Plastic
2. Antec NX Series NX800
- Motherboard Support: Up to E-ATX
- Included ARGB Fans: 2 x 200 mm in front & 1 x 120 mm in rear
- Ready for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 280 mm on top & 140 mm in rear
- Up to 6 ARGB fans in sync simultaneously
- Flexible Storage Potential: Up to 3 x HDDs & 4 x SSDs
3. Antec DF700 Flux
- F-LUX Platform: Advanced case structure for excellent airflow + 5 x 120mm fans included
- ARGB & PWM Fan Controller
- Provide massive airflow to your components with room for up to 9 x 120mm fans
- Supports a high-end GPU and provides the best cooling for it
- Ready for a radiator up to 360mm in front, 360mm on top & 120mm in rear
- With room for 2.5” SSDs: 3 & 3.5” HDDs/2.5” SSDs (convertible): 3/2
- I/O panel dust plugs included
- Plenty of space for clean cable management
- Motherboard Support: Up to ATX
4. Antec Performance Series P120 Crystal E-ATX Mid-Tower Case
- Industry-leading slide button design for swing open side Panel
- Abundant air intake at the bottom for better VGA heat dissipation
- Well-crafted aluminum VGA holder included
- Ready for 2 x 360 mm radiators simultaneously (side and bottom)
- Supports up to 7 x 120 mm or 6 x 140 mm case fans
5. Antec P10 FLUX
- F-LUX Platform: Advanced case structure for excellent airflow + 5 x 120 mm fans included
- Provide mass airflow to your components with room for up to 6 x 120 mm fans
- Reversible & Swing-Open Front Panel: Choose how to open it according to your dominant hand or PC environment.
- Air-Concentrating Filter: Enhances the Cooling
- Ready for radiator up to 360 mm in front & 120 mm in rear
- Fan-Speed Control: Provide high/low modes
- Sound-Dampening Foam on the top, front & two sides
6. Antec Torque Black/Red Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case/Winner of iF Design Award 2019
- PRECISION CUT CRAFTSMANSHIP: Comprised of 14 aluminum panels, ensure perfection in every curve and edge.
- UNRIVALED PERFORMANCE AND BEAUTY: 4 mm tempered glass panels on both sides, show off your gear
- EXTENSIVE LIQUID COOLING SUPPORT: Enables 360mm installation with ease in the front and the top
- 1 TYPE-C READY: Enjoy higher data transfer speeds and compatibility with next-gen peripherals.
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: E-ATX(Up to 12″x11″), ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
7. Antec NX400 NX Series
- Motherboard Support: up to ATX
- 1 x 120 mm ARGB fan in rear included
- Ready for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 240 mm on top & 140 mm in rear
- Supports up to 2. 5″ X 4 & 3. 5″/2. 5″ X 2/1
- Tempered glass Side panel
8. Antec Gaming Series Three Hundred Two Mid-Tower PC/Gaming Computer Case with 9 Tool-Less Drive Bays
- Advanced cooling system with two TwoCool fans pre-installed and 4 fan mounts.
- 9 tool-less 5.
- Washable PSU air filter and front intake filter to top it off; maximum flexibility with top water cooling grommets for custom water loop option and an enlarged CPU cutout.
- Supports ATX, Micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboard; convenient front ports including two USB 3.
- Dimension (HxWxD): 513mm x 229mm x 471mm; 318mm max video card size.
9. Antec System Cabinet Cases 0-761345-94480-9
- Form Factor: Mid tower
- Color: Matte black
- I/O Connectors: 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-out/headphones ¦ 1 x microphone
- Case Type: ATX Mid Tower
- M/B Type: ATX, MicroATX, Mini-ITX
- External: 3x 5.25″, 1x 3.5″; Internal: 6x 3.5″, 1x 2.5″
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, Audio In/Out
10. Antec NX410 ATX Mid-Tower Case
- 3 ARGB Fans Included : 2 x 140 mm ARGB fan in front & 1 x 120 mm ARGB fan in rear.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel : Tempered Glass Side Panel can enjoy the simple and clean white appearance without losing the gorgeous RGB effect which inside your rig.
- High Efficiency Cooling Design : 2 x 140mm ARGB fan which installed in front of the case, effectively drive the air convection to achieve awesome cooling effect for your rig.
- Grid Front Panel Design : The staggered grid design improves the overall appearance design sense and achieves the ultimate efficiency and beauty on the basis of keeping the heat dissipation.
- MOBO Support : ATX, micro-ATX, ITX, Provide a variety of MOBO size options at 390 mm x 210 mm x 485 mm Case’s size.
What are the main points to consider when buying a Antec Gaming Case?
When buying a Antec Gaming Case online, there are many things you should consider before making your purchase. If you aren't well informed about the product, it can be difficult to make an informed decision on which products to buy and which ones to avoid. As a consumer, it is important that you know what questions to ask yourself when looking for the right Antec Gaming Case.
The price of a product is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a product. If you are looking for a cheap product, then you should look for the best deals online. You can find great deals on product at places like Amazon.com and eBay.com. However, if you are looking for a more expensive product, then you should consider buying it from a store that specializes in selling product.
When buying a product, the brand of the product is also an important factor to consider. If you are looking for a well-known brand, then you should buy it from a store that specializes in selling product. However, if you are looking for a cheaper brand, then you should consider buying it from a store that specializes in selling product.
When you buy a product, you should also consider the warranty of the product. The longer the warranty, the better. If you are looking for a cheaper product, then you should consider buying a product that has a shorter warranty.
Another important factor to consider when buying a product is the customer reviews of the product. The best way to know if the product is good or not is by reading the reviews of the product. You can also ask your friends and family members about the product that you are planning to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Most of the companies that sell products online have a section for Frequently Asked Questions. The FAQs section is where you can find answers to your questions about the product. If you are looking for a product that will give you all the answers to your questions, then this is the section for you.
There are a lot of things that you need to consider when buying a product online. The factors mentioned above are just some of the most important ones. Make sure you do your research and that you look at the reviews of other people who have bought the product before.